Roll forming technology with personal character
Three stars – in every relationship
Dreistern - which translates to three stars in the German language - stands for innovative technology, partnership-based relations, and mutual success.
Dreistern is a family-owned business with approximately 170 employees, experience of almost 70 years of company history, and over 2000 delivered system worldwide.
Always a strong partner
Innovative, third generation familyy owned roll forming machine manufacturer
Starting from its founding in 1949, DREISTERN GmbH & Co. KG is not just another machine tool manufacturer, rather it emphasizes solving challenging applications. Now in its third generation, our family owned company is currently managed by Thomas Krückels who holds a masters in engineering. With the latest roll forming machine technologies and a comprehensive know-how, we have established ourselves as a strong partner of national and international customers spanning a wide range of industries.
We work with companies from the following sectors amonst others:
• Automotive & Transport • Storage • Energy & Logistics
• Electrical industry • Furniture industry
• Construction industry • Roll forming plants
About DREISTERN Inc.
Incorporated as a Delaware corporation in 1984 Dreistern Inc. officially opened its doors January 2nd, 1985. Originally formed as a joint venture between Dreistern and a Pennsylvania custom roll forming company, Dreistern Inc. became a wholly owned subsidiary of Dreistern GmbH & CO.KG. in 1990.
Our company's first major success in the late 1980’s was the commissioning of roll forming and flying cut-off machines to General Motors Fisher Guide. From here on out Dreistern Inc. has been supplying to the Automotive market ever since. Over the years Dreistern widened its market presence and is now providing systems solution for the office furniture, warehouse, logistics, electrical, specialty tubing, building, and the custom roll forming industry as well.
DREISTERN Inc. in the United States
Located in Telford, PA, Dreistern Inc. provides conceptual engineering, quoting, spare parts and trouble-shooting services for its North American customers and prospects. Our team of dedicated individuals accompanies each project from the early stages thru commissioning on site, many years after.
Below, but not limited to, are some of the services and equipment DREISTERN supplies;
- Complete roll forming production lines with open seams
- All machines, roll tool design and fabrication is done in house
- Complete roll forming lines offering high frequency, laser and tig welding
- Lock seam roll forming lines
- 10 in house try-out lines
- Value added processes
- Operator and maintenance training
- Roll forming mills without tooling
- Ultra-High Strength Steel (UHSS) up to and including 1800 Mpa
- Tube mills offering high frequency, laser and tig welding or open seam
- DREISTERNS’ Start Stop® technology offers
- Start & stop laser and tig welding
- In line Punching
- Pre punch process
- Mid punch process
- End of line punch
- Component addition (crimp nuts, etc.)
- Cut off without flying unit cost
- Automotive services
- Chassis frames
- Rocker panels
- Roof bows
- Seat frames
- Seat tracks
- Side impact beams
- Drawer slides
- In line strip sizing station
- Industry 4.0 commitment